Is typing better than drugs?

By user871724 - updated: 1 month, 2 weeks ago - 4 messages

Is typing better than drugs? Would you rather type all day than to take hard drugs?
By insertreference - posted: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Typing is basically a brain damage test between session
By mindmaster - posted: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Anything is better than drugs...

Drugs always cause more problems than they solve. It's just whether the problem they cause is more palatable than whatever issue you had that made you take them. If you're just doing them for fun then you need another hobby the physiological effects are not worth the price of admission.
By _kookie - posted: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Is typing better than drugs? Would you rather type all day than to take hard drugs?

Yes and yes.
By smokemifugottem - posted: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I enjoy dabbling with drugs lol. But my messing with "hard" drugs, at least by my standard of what constitutes a hard drug, is pretty much over. I went crazy with drugs in highschool, now I'm just chilling.

But I mean, I'd rather eat an eighth of shrooms than type a lot of the time. but not all the time, 60 percent of the time I'm not in the mood for a shroom trip. But the other 40 percent I'd be down.

Other than that, I don't really do hard drugs. And I don't really think shrooms are a hard drug. The hardest thing I do is alcohol. Mainly I drink, smoke weed, and eat shrooms. Maybe take LSD once in a blue moon. And if I could get my hands on some clean, pure, MDMA, I would nab it in a heart beat.

MDMA is like the best thing ever lol. I haven't done it in over 8 years though, because they only molly I can find is stepped on with who knows what. So, not worth it.
Updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago